The CH-1 is our most versatile chamber design, and is ideal for experiments requiring vessel diameter measurements. This chamber is well-suited for use in widefield and confocal fluorescence microscopy, or standard transmitted light microscopy, and allows visualization of blood vessels as small as 30 µm in diameter. Our temperature controller (TC-09S) can be used to directly control or monitor bath temperature. For monitoring or controlling bath temperature, a bath thermistor sensor (THRS) is also required. See our self-heated single vessel chamber package (CH-1-SH) for self-heating temperature control applications.
* Bath temperature control is achieved via superfusion
* Can be used with temperature controller (TC-09S) for self-heating applications
* Angled cannula holders allow positioning vessel near bottom coverglass surface for confocal use, or when working distance is an issue
* Straight cannula holders for general use
* Removable cover with gas ports for controlling atmospheric gas composition
(e.g., hypoxia or anesthetic gases)
* Optional platinum stimulation electrodes (STIM-1) can be used for nerve/muscle electrical field stimulation